Got my new Macbook from Office
My old macbook was giving some trivial problems from past few weeks. The problems were like:
- Some keys were not pressed correctly
- Some keys were pressed multiple times by one press. This caused major issue. Example: I was pressing single key to close browser tab. It closed multiple tabs.
- Battery was exhausted quickly
- Out of 4 c-ports, only 2 were working
- Once in a month types, laptop shutdown without warning
Although, everything was working fine. Those were not the issues for which I personally buy a new laptop. But, the problems were really frustrating me sometimes.
Piyush(My manager) posted in our group, whether someone in need to replace their old out of warranty machines or problematic hardware.
I raised a service desk request for my laptop issues after that. The support guy straight away told me that your laptop was out of warranty, and I suggest you to raise request for new hardware. I conveyed same to Piyush. And, it got approved within few minutes. I was like, WOW.
And, would you believe, in evening, I got a call that they want to deliver the laptop to my home. I could not believe. I mean, such a ffast service.
Next day, 12:30 PM, I got the laptop in my hands. Thanks Adobe.