Daksh's preparation for Nobel Prize Winner - Albert Einstein
Daksh had to speak on one of the Nobel Prize winners. We choose Albert Einstein.
Here were our notes:
- Albert was a mathematician and physicist.
- He won Nobel prize in 1921 and won the Copley Medal in 1925.
- He won Nobel price for his explanation of Photo-electric effect.
- I chose him because he was very smart in Maths and Physics.
- Albert Einstein was born in March 14, 1879, Germany.
- He has done great things in Physics.
- He was very curious since his childhood.
- He faced lot of trouble in his childhood financially.
- He wrote lot of papers in Physics.
- He also loved to play classical music and violin.
- After his death, doctors removed his brain for study.
- They found that the area which is responsible for 3d visualization and mathematics was 15% wider than people who have normal intelligence.